Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pinkalicious

Cailey's invites for her Pinkalicious party...




My little 4 year old ready for the party!!!

So we had our pinkalicious 4 year old party. We had 8- 4 and 5 year olds! I though it would have been CRAZY, but it really was not bad. They all kind of teamed up with a buddy and stuck with that buddy playing with various toys. Some played in Cailey's room, others in the toy room, and some in the family room. I loved that the girls were totally into the dressing up in pink idea. Cailey got some wonderful presents and had a great time making all the little things. She really enjoyed having her friends over and dancing with them to the Chimpmuk soundtrack.
We started the day off with making picture frames with pink buttons and then I took picutres with her and each of her friends and put them in the frames that they decorated and then they took them home...

After we decorated the frames I read the girls the story of Pinkalicious. If you have never read the story, I highly recommend it. The story is about a little girl that eats too many pink cupcakes and wakes up the following morning pink! The girls loved it!


After the story, all the girls got to decorate pink cupcakes, with pink frosting, with pink sprinkles...I think you get the idea...The cupcakes were loaded!!! The girls had so much frosting and sprinkles on the cupcakes that they really did not even want to eat them.



Present time!!! Cailey got many nice things. She loved the present her cousin gave her a purse with a horse in it...


Great fun with great memories. I hope she had as much fun at her party as I had planning it...

No comments: