Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Build a Bear Workshop and shots


So I swore that I would never spend 15+ dollars on a stuff animal...Well gone and done that and more! Cailey and Cayden had to go in for their vaccanations. Cailey had three (poor girl) and Cayden had two. Cayden did not know what to expect, but poor Cailey sure did. On the last shot she tried to jerk away and jerked into the shot.  The needle had to have gone through her muscle. I felt so bad for her. The people in the waiting room probably thought we were trying to kill her. So anyways for being such big kids (not really- they cried really hard, but I would have too) I took them to the mall to Build a Bear. Cailey got a gift card to use, but holy geeze is that place expensive!!! Of course, I could not leave without Cayden making one too. He got a choice between a dog, bear, or bunny because they were the cheapest! He chose a bear and Cailey made a dog named Cloe and got a puppy named Poppy. She had to choose between the puppy or an outfit and she chose the puppy! However, she could not get over all of the choices of clothes for the darn stuff animal. Maybe for presents she can go and choose outfits for it...We will see.....


so many choices!!!!



One day I will get one with both of them looking at me...



Cailey watching her dog being made



Cayden choosing bows out for his bear...just for the record, he only did it because Cailey got to.

No comments: