Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project Life

As I am uploading my photos onto my computer I though I would take a moment and chat about my project life that I am working on. I take a random picture every day and journal about it. I love, love, love doing this. I am documenting so much of my families life right now. Like I said it is very random, but I can already see looking back on this in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years it will be interesting to see what our life consisted of. I am not feeling overwhelmed with this  like my scrapbooking, which I still enjoy doing and need to get back into the swing of it. Here are my January shots from my pages. ENJOY....



















2 comments:

Becky Brown said...

I can't see your pics....

Karina said...

I'm so jealous that you already have your pictures in the album. It looks great!!!