Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OH my...How 4 years fly by!!!

I seriously sit here and cannot believe how fast four years has gone by! This time four years ago I was in the hospital waiting for a little baby to come, not even knowing what the gender of the baby was going to be. I was hooked up to an epidural (which by the way is the best stuff on the planet!), resting, and watching it snow outside! Four hours later, an announcment of a baby girl was here. I was in love and in so much shock! I could have sworn I was going to have a boy. Cailey Mae was born and looked just like her daddy. I loved her so much and was in a complete daze (which could have been the epidural still in me)!

Now, let's fast forward to four years later...

I am screaming and yelling to get this little girl going in the mornings. She is a lot like her Aunt Tawnya and does not like to get up in the mornings. She is a complete nut! She loves to run around naked and dance to all music. Her two favorite singers are Colby Yates and Taylor Swift (I think Taylor Swift is such a good role model for Cailey, on the other hand Colby Yates not so much!!!A bull rider for one and two he uses a lot of bad words in his music, but Cailey loves him because her daddy does).She hates to eat lunch and dinner, but is okay with breakfast when it is on her own time. She loves for me to go to bed with her at night and then sneeks into my bedroom sometime throughout the night and sleeps on the floor. She has given up on naps and then usually drops around 4:30 or 5:00 and then misses dinner and showers.  She loves all animals, especialy her horses, cat (Roxy), and her dog (Murphy). She loves to fight with Cayden, but is very protective of him when somebody else is around. She has a few "best" friends and a few more "just" friends: Cameron Brown, Tessa Farnsworth, and Raimee Person.  She is begining to gamble with us...How about 3 more bites or can I have another cookie and then I will go to sleep.

I hate every minute of Cailey Mae growing up! I love her to pieces and hate to see her grow and mature. I want her to stay little forever. But she always tells me, " I have to grow and get big like Tanner and Shelby so I can ride a bike too!" She is getting so funny and I love how she talks and her expressions about life.

Her is to 4 great years of life so far with my little girl and I look forward to so many more! Love you  bunches Cailey Mae...Mommy

Cailey Mae 1.26.06


Cailey 1 years old
(cannot find the day of the birthday)

2nd birthday

Cailey's 3rd birthday

My little 4 year old at her Pinkilicious party

No comments: