Monday, February 8, 2010

So done with this weather!!!!

In the past couple of weeks the weather has been so yucky!!! I am so done with it! I need sunshine. I have been the most and I do mean the most CRABBY, CRANKY, SLUGISH mommy! The kids cannot seem to do anything right, but in the same token, they are being cranky too! We are so tired of not being able to go outside because the grass is too soggy. The grass cannot dry up because there is no sun to dry it up. The dog is getting on my nerves because he wants to come inside, but everytime I am ready for him to come in his paws are too wet! It just seems like there is an never ending to this weather. Cody is getting home later and later which also makes it a very long day!

This weekend really lifted my spirits! We left the cluttered house, the breakfast dishes in the sink, the mound of laundry and ironing and headed up North to McCall. It was such a wondeful outing! The sun was out and kids were in high spirits. I felt like I became a new mom again.




WE ate corn dogs and fries...Then went for some ice cream. Yes, I  know ice cream in the snow. I thought it was too cold for it, but Cailey Mae insisted on having some. So we took our icecream on the go and at it in the truck!




Here is one of the two pit stops we HAD to take getting there. Both kids, yes both, threw up all over themselves and the truck! I was really second guessing myself on rather of going or turning back. I did not want to be known as the stinky family walking by everybody.





1 comment:

Rene Sharp said...

Love the snow photos. We don't get snow here in South Africa! Your album is looking fantastic!