Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are you serious???A real FROG!!!

So every year my sister thinks she has to get Cailey Mae something real for her birthday and Christmas. Last year we got a fish, which we still have, and I have to admit it really isn't that bad-feed it every night (not too much or you will kill it like we did to the first one within 3 days) and clean its tank out once a month. For Christmas this year Aunt Tawnya got her an ant farm (which we have not ordered the ants yet!). However, this year for Cailey's birthday, Aunt Tawnya out did herself! We got a frog! Oh yes, a real FROG!!! It is actually kind of cool and kids are loving to look at it; however, don't get them to close to it or they will scream! I won't touch it and the tank already needs cleaned out so I have to wait for somebody to come over and hold it while I clean the gross thing out.

I guess it could be worse it could have been a snake or a mouse. EEKKKKK! She would be dead then! All I know is that I will get even!!!!!!

Here are some picturs of the kids half scared and half excited about the darn frog.


1 comment:

Becky Brown said...

Tucker has thankfully forgotten all about his love affair with this frog. For now.