Saturday, January 8, 2011

My scraproom

Before we had kids, we had the master bedroom and  two extra rooms...one a guest bedroom and the other a scrapbook room/office...few years later still a master bedroom, a scrapbook room/office, and a nursery....22 months later after that, master bedroom, little girl bedroom, and a precious boy nursery.

My scrapbook days were over, at least that is what I thought and Cody put it nicely to me! I was devastated knowing I was going to have to box every thing up and put it in a closet and only bring it out when I have time (ya, when would that happen with a 22 month old and a new born?).

Well, lucky for me we were able to add on more space...YES, once again I got a scrap room (quite dreamy, if I say so myself), another guest bedroom/toy room, and a family room, and Cody got a barn...We are very lucky!


Welcome to my heaven.... (I personally asked for the half door (A.K.A...Mr. Ed door) I can close it and still see what is going on. Of course the kids can open the door now, so it is pretty pointless, but I still think it is pretty cool!)
My room has been neglected lately...Project one not getting cleaned up before project two started and so on. So guess what??? two garbage bags later and 6 hours, my room is good to go and probably better than before. I purged a lot of old product and paper and made room for new (even though I promised myself that I was going to use all that I have first! Ha!!!) I got a wonderful gift card to Archivers so of course I have to buy new stuff...Any suggestions???

Well here's pics of my CLEAN room...Yes pics, I have to have it documented! It may never look this good again!!!

Enjoy...I sure did!!!

Closet where I store stamps, cutting supplies, and the kids creative stuff so they can join in


My magnet boards that I picked up for 20 all together. They were hot pink and green, I sprayed painted them black and added the vinyl

My cubbies where I store my paper and all other supplies...I have everything labeled


Up close shot...punches, and creative memories cutting supplies

My workspace, sewing machine, and supplies I use all the time


Supplies I use at any given moment




I keep all my ribbons in these jars according to colors...I just think it is cute eye candy!!!

Of course there are better rooms out there and nicer work spaces...but this works for me and it is a place I can call my own (or ours...Cailey thinks she needs to be part of it all the time!!!)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks great Bonnie. Love how organized it all is, and labels on everything so perfect!
Can't wait to see what you come up with, good luck.