Friday, February 25, 2011

It was a Becky Day!!!!



Last Thursday was a very exciting day for me! First, I won a contest on Becky Higgins...it was just a random drawing for a book (which I wanted really bad) and I won! Within a couple of hours later, I received an e-mail from Becky Higgins saying she was going to use one of my pictures on her blog for a contest that I entered! Saying I was excited was an understatement! I was thrilled. I did not win anything for it, just pure satisfaction. Becky Higgins to me is like Oprah to others! She is such an amazing person with wonderful ideas! I really wish I could do half the things she does!

So if you did not get a chance to check out my winning picture go here , there are a lot of amazing pictures on there. My favorite? The little boy watching his dad out in the field! ...Or better yet, I will just post it here.



 If you have never heard of Becky Higgins go here. I check her blog quite religiously!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That is terrific, Bonnie. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

How exciting and what a great picture!