Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

What a great day! There is something special about Valentine's Day that just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This year I did not take the day off because Cailey's school does not have a party or anything for the day. They get a special treat and then the teacher sends home all the Valentines so the parents can go over the Valentines with the child! Cailey was very excited to see a Valentine from a boy in her class named Dallas (oh yes, we are already in trouble!) In fact, she told me today that she got to sit next to him during school and when she left he gave her a big hug and she totally gushed over it....

So here are a few things we did to make the day special!!!


Cody brought home heart pizza for dinner. and it was sooo yummy!!!! And we watched Secretariat as a family (well Cody and I watched it the kids feel asleep in the middle of it)


Cailey's super cute Valentine's...no I did not come up with this one


Candy cane suckers from Family Fun


Cailey's heart hair


Cailey loved her suckers!!!


yummy pretzels


I used this picture to make a I love you card for Cody


My sweet Valentine's


And Cayden was part of all the festivities, little boys just don't get involved as much as girls do for Valentine's Day :)

No comments: