Monday, March 7, 2011

mixed feelings

I am sick to my stomach...

I am loosing sleep over  it...

It is all I can think of...

It is totally consuming my life...

Do I sell or keep this ????




for this?


Boy, I want this red one sooo bad. But my bug is my bug. We bought it with the our wedding money. It is not that practical, but it is mine!!! and I have loved it sooo much. Cailey even told me to not sell it. She loves it just as much as I do! But this red one, I could drive year around and all around!!! Isn't it gorgeous???

Stay tuned for the dilemma!!!!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bugs must run in your family, I think I remember your mom talking about a yellow one she used to have? Good luck with your decision, that's a hard one...both are super cute!

Kristi said...

But the silver one is a convertible! And a classic.