Friday, February 25, 2011

I love Gimmicks!!!

It is true, I have a love/hate relationships with info commericals!!!! I hate them because I know they are not going to work like they say they are going to, I hate them because I want them sooooo bad! I love them when they really do work. I am always wanting and looking for the newest and best thing to clean my floors without me having to actually clean them on my hands and knees! So of course when I came across one of these bad boys, I HAD TO HAVE ONE!!!!


I have been looking for a steam cleaner for months. In fact, I could not get it out of my mind! I finally broke down and bought one. I figured if it did not work like they say they do, I would just take it back!

I just have to report that I am in LOVE! I love, love, love it!!! I actually steam mop my floors everyday to every other day. I can do it while I talk on the phone or cooking dinner.

It still streaks my floors (still looking for something that does not streak!), but it actually makes them shine and look pretty! I still get on my hands and knees, once a month! And no, I don't feel bad not doing it more than that because I feel like the steamer does a good enough job! And I do miss not having cleaner smell, but not enough to get on my hands and knees! Heck, I will just buy a scentsy smeller that has a clean smell.

What is your favorite kind of cleaning system? Have any ideas on how to get laminate floors clean with out streaking or getting on your hands and knees???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are too funny. My kids try to get me to buy things off every infomercial but I never do, I tell them that they just make up a bunch of lies to sell the stuff. I am happy to hear though that this one works for you....I need a good mop to clean my floors!