Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Never Grow up

I have been having a really hard time with my kids growing up and then when my friends child passed away it has been on my mind a lot. The other day when I had my yard sale I even asked my mom why the kids have to grow up...She blankly looked at me and asked me how she felt...Here I am 29, married, with two kids and then ask how she felt about kids growing up! It is also a joke around the house with Cailey...I tell her that she can't grow up anymore! She tells me that she has to get big like her cousin Shelby!

I love Taylor Swift. I think her music definitely hits the spot. This girl that sings her song is wonderful. And since Taylor does not have a video out yet on her song, this girl is going to do. She does sing it really well too!!!

No comments: