Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Two days later and I still feel like I am hanging up side down!!!! Have you ever felt that way after a very long extended "holiday"???


I really do love the day...but this year Halloween lasted a little too long. We dressed up on Wednesday for Cailey's preschool party, on Saturday for trick or treat downtown, and on Sunday for the 'real' trick or treat...This mommy is exhausted! It took a lot for me to get up and go to work on Monday...I even had a harder time waking the kids up to go to the babysitters (Cayden got woke up and thrown in the truck with his jammies still on!).
I think the day after Halloween should be considered a holiday...Especially for mommy's! (Sorry dads! But seriously, Cody is gone every Halloween and I have to do all the work). It should be a day where you get to stay in your jammies all day, eat all the candy your children get, and do nothing at all. Of course that would never work, but darn it, it sure does sound good!!!

So here are my pictures of the festivities. Thank God the weather held up for us! It did make it so much nicer trick or treating on all those days...And when you ask Cailey what her most favorite thing of Halloween was.....Handing out the candy to the other trick or treaters at Aunt Tawnya's house! Goes to show you the kids love easy things....It is us parents that make everything so darn complicated!!!



Aunt Tawnya and the kiddos...they really did not know what to think of her and were kind of scared!

Trying to get Cailey to just look at me!


My cutie of a lion...RRRRRR

He actually asked for his picture by this.

At the Carberry Boo Carnival...I always loved the stick fishing...Cayden did too!

"I promise if you just smile once we will be done and we can go!!!"

Actually posing for me!

Cayden loves his Great Grandma Roma

Cailey's favorite thing to do...passout candy!

This little lion is out!!!but only for a very short time...With no naps during the day, a 3 minute nap in the truck, and running like a wild man you would think he would have slept all night! NOPE...We did not get any sleep at all! And now it is catching up with us later in the week!!!

Hope you all had a great Halloween and the candy God's were good to you. They were actually too good to us and now it is in hiding from the kids and should be in hiding from me! Maybe if I eat it all in one day it will be gone for good and then I won't have to worry about it....hmmmm

No comments: