Monday, November 8, 2010

Cayden's turning 3.....

Birthdays are always hard for me!
I hate my babies growing up!
I have a really hard time with Cailey getting older and now that Cayden is getting easier (talks, potty trained, not as fussy) I am having an extremely difficult time with him getting older! Where does the time go? Three years ago I was in the delivery room not even knowing Cayden was going to be a boy or girl... Two years ago I was thankful that I made it through his first year! (Cayden was a very fussy baby that never slept!) One year ago I was finally getting into a groove of having a baby and a toddler and working and still not getting sleep. Now that three years is here I have fully adapted to being a single parent 4-5 days out of the 7 (Cody working away from home was really rough on us at first, but we are getting use to it!), working, dealing with two kids that love to fight at all times, and still not getting sleep....one day I will get sleep again!!!

I will admit that being Cayden's mommy has been very tiring and at times I really did not think I could make it through it. But now...not a problem. He can talk through his frustrations, I can sleep with him...he sleeps in a queen size bed, so I just get up in the middle of the night and sleep with him...so I am better mommy when I get sleep too!

So here is the top 3 things I love about Cayden:
1. His loving...I will tell Cayden I love him and he says, "No mommy, I love you!"
2. His humor (he is already like his daddy), he likes to joke around. In the morning he will hear me come into his room and he likes to hide his head under the covers and pretend he is not there. He also loves to tell stories that are not true...He told our neighbor that he goes to Cailey's preschool, and learns his ABC's and then went on to say his ABC's...I didn't even know he knew them!!!
3.His sense of adventure....Cayden is truly a boy! He has no fear and lives to be adventures. He loves to ride bikes...In fact, when we go to the Browns' house to play they have a pretty steep driveway...he is going to prove to himself that he can conquer that driveway on a bike...He has yet to crash bad, but I know it is coming! I usually have to run down after him and almost fall over my own feet  trying to catch him. I am sure I give the neighbors a good show!

There are many more things I love about Cayden...but the post would never end!  I love you Cayden!!!!

Cayden as a new born

1 years old

2 years old

3 years old

Cayden quit growing....PLEASE!!!!

No comments: