Thursday, December 2, 2010

month of November...where did it go???

This month was such a busy month! Where does the time go?

Cayden's 3rd birthday....


Cody coming home from hunting camp...

Having family from Blackfoot over...

Pampered Chef party at my house...got a lot of great stuff for free....

Made some fun crafts and made great messes...



Made myself crazy by making 34 cupcakes for Cailey's class.  34 Turkeys that I stayed up until 11:30 trying to get done...

Wasted to much morning and then rushed myself to get everything done before it was time to leave to my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner...

10 minutes to spare before dinner to maybe get a descent family picture...


Stuffed ourselves silly with very yummy food...


Went through the toy shopping ads...


Took off the next morning with my mom at 3:30 for Black Friday....


A few playdates here and there...

Time where did it go? That was only in a few days don't even ask me what happened the few weeks before that!

No comments: