Monday, November 8, 2010

Sometimes life is just not fair!!!

There are days that I don't think I can make it through it...


There are days that I would rather be somewhere else then here...


There are days that I think it would be nicer to change lives with someone else...


There are days that you just don't think life could get any worse...


And then it happens...Something happens to somebody else and makes everything you think of seem like nothing!!!

A friend of mine from high school lost her 3 year old today in a tragic accident at home. Something that could happen to any of us at any time and then it does and makes you so thankful that it was not you! Her son, was the same age as Cayden. The accident has hit a big chunk of my heart...all I can think of is that it could be Cayden.

I don't how anybody can cope with a loss of their own child. I don't know what I can say or do for her. My heart aches for her. And then it makes you question...why does this happen to such great people? Why do great people have to suffer?

My heart goes out to her and her wonderful family. And makes me want to snuggle with my little ones and never let go!!!

No comments: