Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yearly Tradition...Perdum's Pumpkin Patch


Growing up I really did not have a yearly tradition that I looked forward to going to every year. Maybe the Cherry Festival, but is that really a tradition?

I started taking Miss Cailey Mae to the pumpkin patch before she was even a year old. 4 years later and we are still going. I look forward to going to Perdum's every fall. Two years ago, I started taking Cadyen. He couldn't even walk yet and I threw him out in the patch as well.

This year I took the day off to go with Cailey's preschool class. Cailey did not want Cayden to go, but I insisted that he went because it was our tradition.

We had a great time. The pictures are what they are because of two little ones that don't like to stop and take a picture.

Cailey loved running around and Cayden...well he loved the tractor. I could hardly get him off of it!

It was fun taking Cailey and Cayden and seeing Cailey around her other school mates.

Thanks Cailey for letting us both come along!



Cailey has always loved finding "unique" pumpkins...After she found this one a little girl (she shall remand nameless) said, "Look that looks like a huge bottle of wine!" Love it! Her Grandma was horrified!

The love of the tractor by all the kids...especially this little boy!!!


Cailey's little pumpkins that she loved!!!



Our traditional picture of Cayden!

No comments: