Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Frankenstein

I was at my friends house looking through her scrapbook magazines and thought these Frankensteins were adorable...

Out of Scrapbook Etc...

So of course, I had to make them for Cailey's class. All 34 of them!  I knew it was going to take forever to make, so I started on them a week ahead of time...Here is what I did

Day 1... I scored all the paper

Day 2...I folded and glued all the boxes together


Day 3...This one took forever, cut 136 pieces of black paper 2 X 4 and then cut zig zags for the hair and glue the hair on...Thanks Shelby  and Cailey for helping with this one.

Day 4...glue the eyes and noses on, hot glue the bolts on (Rollo's), draw the smile and fill with popcorn.

Here is all 34 of them


Up close...

Mistakes made: I actually air popped the popcorn...Never again!!!Don't be cheap and just by microwavable popcorn!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You go all out and are so crafty!
Those are great, any kid would love getting those. Nice Job!