Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Party

I love fall...I love everything about it! Especially the fun parties that go along!

Today I took the day off for Cailey's preschool Halloween party. I love going to her school functions and being a parent is my first priority! My job comes second and will always come second!

We started a week ago on this project . We had a great time and I have my niece Shelby to thank and Cailey for helping me with this project!

The kids are asked to bring their costumes in a sack and they put their costumes on before the party. Cailey's was easy. She wore her tutu and body suit and she just had to put on her ears and tail.

She is such a cute black kitty!!!I can't wait for Halloween to put on her black whiskers and paint her nose pink.



Mrs. Riggans and Cailey...it is soo funny all the kids get a turn to stand in the middle and the rest of the class gets to figure out who is in the middle...

No comments: