Monday, October 11, 2010

Cameron B.

So I would like to take a little moment and brag about one of my best friends, Becky Brown, she has the most adorable new baby boy, Brody Steven, (I might add, that she had him in 14 minutes with no drugs...not even an IV! And she had contractions for weeks before delivery) and two other wonderful kids. She has done a wonderful job raising her kids, they are very well mannered!  And her house is always clean...clean clean, not the I just cleaned because you were coming over, but always clean!!!

On Saturday I took Cameron up to a friends apple orchard to take some pictures of her and they turned out great. Cameron is such a ham and totally played it up for the camera.

Thanks Cameron for modeling for me! I hope your mommy made you something really good with all those apples you picked!





1 comment:

Becky Brown said...

Seriously, you must be smoking crack. My house is not that clean. My kids are not that well behaved. And it took me 17 minutes at the hospital. But thanks for bragging me up. Made my day, in fact. I'm gonna share your photos on my blog, if you don't mind. You are a talented photographer!