Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh for the the love of homecoming!!!

I loved high school!

I loved every minute of it!!!

So of course anything I can do to re-live it a little, I will!

Every year I take the kids down for the homecoming parade...a little tradition I love to do with them! I love to dress them up in their blue and white and to cheer all the kids on. And of course it brings back all the wonderful memories.

Chace is riding Cody's horse, Blue, for the Rodeo club...

This year my mom cut down my old cheer leading skirt she made for me in 2nd grade so Cailey could wear it to all of her Uncle Chace's games. She looks so cute in it. Of course though, she will not smile nicely so I can get a picture of her wearing it!



The boys did so good this year and won the game...38-6. Don't think I watched very much of it because the kids get very bored and I get very distracted by everything else that is going on.

No comments: