Monday, July 5, 2010

Still here!

Of course I did not fall off the side of the earth. However, it almost felt like it! I lost my charger to my camera so I was not able to download any pictures onto the computer or take any pictures with that camera. RRRR. on the bright side though, I found it and my house is super clean because I tore it up looking for the stupid charger. And like always it was where it was supposed to be in its case! Anyways....a lot has happened.

Cody and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary and went out for a nice dinner with Matt & Becky Brown at Olive Garden and then went and saw the dumbest movie ever...Take him to Greek (or some stupid title like that!)

This is a picture of us right before we left. Thanks to Papa Fred, he babysat the kids for us.

I bought the kids season passes to the City Pool, so we are officially now pool rats because we go almost every day. The poor kids have to wear the nerdy swim shoes because the cement is eating up there toes. Even through the blistered and cut feet they love to go swimming and I love going to get a good tan (even though it is only on the top of my legs).


Poor Cailey spend some of her day looking out onto the big kid pool.
Dreaming of the day she gets to enter it. Me on the other hand, very content having her small!

Cailey loves her swim goggles! When we first got them she wore them all the time. She even told me that her breakfast tasted better with them on! She will go underwater only if she wears her goggles. She wears thems so loose that water fills them up, but it is the idea I guess.
Here we are getting ready to eat breakfast. Notice the goggles??

We had the Cherry Festival during this time too. I was very hard headed this year and did not allow the kids to ride the rides. The wrist braclets were $25.00 each. I thought this was just an outrages price to pay for this small of kids, and I was a little nervous about the weather staying okay to ride, and even if the kids would enjoy it. However, we did got down almost everynight and did a little something. I love how in small towns everything goes...We have two parades. One for the little kids and then a big parade. Of course we hit  both of them. I love parades! I love how the kids can sit on the curb, and be enterained the whole time by getting candy. I love the crap food, even though I really don't eat any of it. I just kind of pick off the kids' plates.
The kids waiting for the parade to start
I don't know what it is about balloons, but my kids love them!
Cailey waiting for the big parade to start
Cayden feeding the goats. Seriously, that is all Cailey wanted to do at the carival. She didn't even care about the rides. She just wanted to go to the petting zoo. Cayden loved it too.



No comments: