Thursday, July 29, 2010

My new love

It is no secret, I am madly in love with me new camera! I want to take it everywhere I go, but I don't want to look like the goofy, crazy, camera lady! However, I love it! So at any opportunity I have, I will probably be seen with my huge camera. I was lucky enought to get it with the help of a few people...First, my Great Grandma Bonnie she bought me a few savings bonds for my 1st and 2nd birthday which I just finally cashed in and they were worth almost $700! Then Cody threw in $150 for my birthday present and my mother-in-law threw in another $150 for my birthday and senior pictures that I will be taking for Chace.

(There was a bad shadow going across Cayden's face, but oh well)
This week my mother-in-law from Blackfoot had to come to Boise for training. We went over and visited Grammy Teresa twice. The first night we took her out to eat at the Olive Garden and then Cody took the kids swimming at the motel. The kids loved it and could not wait to go back over to the motel to swim.

The second visit Cody was already back up at work, so I loaded the kids up to go see Grammy. Instead of going swimming (I gave them the option), we went to the MK Nature Center. I totally thought I was going to get a great opportunity for some good photos, but not with my kiddos! However, I got a few that I was pleased with.
Cayden looking at the raccoons

This is her force smile, but I will take it

This is how Cailey likes to roll

A pretty waterfall

A family of raccoons we saw (a total of 4) very exciting

My two hoots :)
It was a great evening. I just need to do it more with the kids. Not to mention that they slept really good that night too!

No comments: