Thursday, July 15, 2010

Living the life

At one time or another in our lives we have it great. I still think I live a pretty great life, but boy when you are a kid, life really is great!!!  What I would give to have the big stress of the day is whether or not I cleaned my room or if a friend shared a toy with me or not. Today I had one of my best friends over for artichokes...


Oh yes artichokes, for a little while we did share the life today. Then of course one of the kids start screaming (or worse... wants to share the artichoke with me!) and burst that little bubble.

I love how kids can be jumping from couch to couch or fighting over a toy and then all of a sudden their favorite cartoon comes on and they all of sudden hit a trance of some kind! Today Max and Ruby came on and they all sat on the couch and watched it. I did not hear a peep out of any of them during the whole cartoon. AMAZING....

I love this picture of them...

Awww...the life of lounging on the couch and everbody getting along and mom cleaning up after them. Could life get any better than this????

2 comments:

Becky Brown said...

Nice shot! Looks pretty relaxing there on that couch. And thanks again for the artichokes! Gotta love them!

Ericka said...

Got to love Max and Ruby. They are so much like Chloe and Cooper it makes me laugh. Glad you and Becky had a moment to enjoy your artichokes:)