Saturday, June 5, 2010

6 years of marriage...14 years together ...and going as strong as ever

As of today Cody and I have been officially married for 6 years. However, we have been together for a total of 14 years. Crazy! I am sure nobody thought that two highschool sweethearts would make it this long. But look at us now! Happy as the day we met my sophmore year his junior year!

This day was one of  my happiest days. The weather was perfect. The man I was marrying was perfect. The location...the dress...the flowers...the cake....everything was PERFECT.

Everybody says that once they have gone  through the whole wedding thing, they would never do it again. Not me! I loved the whole experience and would do it all over again.

I love Cody more than words or actions could ever explain. He is a great provider, a great daddy, a great husband, and he a great bar-b-quer!  He is PERFECT (most of the time)!!!!

I look forward to many, many, many more days and years with Cody. Happy anniversary babe..
I LOVE YOU!!!


No comments: