Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

We joined the thousands of other people taking pleasure of having a three day weekend and headed up to Cascade. We really did not have any plans other than just getting away. I was also trying to get a feel for what it may be like for me to live in a 30 foot trailer all summer long, with two kids. It could be a really long summer!!! After one day, I was ready to put myself into mommy time out. A trailer just really is not made for little kids to live in. They go completely stir crazy as I do too! The weather was not the most pleasant either so we were cooped up more than I would like to say...So what did we do in our spare time???

checked my e-mail (yes, we roughed it really hard). We had Wi-Fi

Made a fort out of all the couch cushions
Cailey played with her press on nails

Made some really yummy smores (Watch out for Cayden. He likes to run around with the marshmallow stick and put it into your hair when you are not looking!)


Went fishing (did not even get a bite)
Even though I wanted to kill the kids half the time. Cayden screamed a lot! Cody came down with the flu. We did make some good memories for the kids to remember. I guess that is what everything is about!

No comments: