Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just the begining....


I am so glad that I have only one boy! I really don't know how other mothers survive! I hate seeing blood and cuts. Cailey is very easy going and does not test her limits. Cayden on the other hand pushes himself to the extreme.  He loves to see how high he can jump of something or how much further he can jump. He is going to be my dare devil, heck he already is! I need to start preparing for it now, but ugh!
Yesterday he was outside with his Grandpa and here he comes in crying. No big deal, I just thought it was his time to come in and he was crying because  he did not want to. Oh no, he scraped his arm on a big metal thing as he was jumping on and off of it. Well it was just not a little scrape it went from his elbow down to his hand with a puddle of blood at the bottom. Thank God Cody was home or I would have taken him to the doctor to have a stich in it. Cody used a butterfly bandage and tightened the skin with it. Yuck! I am so not made out to do this stuff.

No comments: