Thursday, June 3, 2010

It has started!!!

Summer break has officially started in the Cronquist house. First item on the agenda...Cayden and potty training. I don't even know if he is ready, but we sure are. I have a hard time with this issue because Cailey was using the potty and had very few accidents by 2 1/2. The other night I overheard Cailey coaching Cadyen on the right way of peeing for a boy...I think she is even ready for him to be using the toilet!
Cayden is refussing to wear underwear or even a pull-up. So we will see how it goes...

Day 1: Refused to wear underwear. Wore only his shorts, peed them right away and then wanted to wear his underwear. I don't think he liked the feeling of pee going down his leg and the big pond he left on the floor.

Wish me luck...I am going to need it!!!

No comments: