Friday, May 21, 2010

Preschool Graduation



THE BIG NIGHT!!!
Preschool Graduation
2010



Cailey just finished her first year of preschool (sigh). It breaks my heart how fast she is growing up! She has made some huge growth of the year and I am very proud of her. She started the year off crying everyday she had to go to school. She started the year off not knowing how to spell her name to being able to spell it. She started the year off not know any of her letter to where she now can actually make out letters and loves to make letters out of her food. She started the year off from drawing nothing to drawing her whole family (not sure why, but she left out Cody in her family picture but included Tanner and Shelby). Next year is going to be a huge growth for her.

She was a bear in the circus for her graduation ceremony...She was supposed to be SCARY...I would have to say adorable!


I so wish I could freeze time. Cailey and me...the very proud mommy


Cailey and Mrs. Riggins
Each student got a diploma and got to be the spotlight while Mrs. Riggins shared something about each kid. Cailey is the queen of the puzzles and if they were not put out when she got to school she was quick to remember the teachers to get them out. (poor kids in the background, they had to be so patient!)
Cailey and her best friend from school, Tessa Farnsworth

The start of the program..Cailey was so good up there and did everything her teacher asked of her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What? You have a blog and didn't share it with me. Yeah for you Bonnie, now I can keep up on your family and what is going on. Isn't preschool graduation great, I just love it! It's so great to see them learning SO much but at the same time they are growing up too fast!