Saturday, January 9, 2010

Too Old to learn how to ski???

So my sis is braving it and taking me, Cailey Mae, and my niece Shelby to Bogus Basin to learn how to ski! I am so excited for Cailey to learn that I really don't care about me going. All I want to do is take  pics anyways, but Tawnya has me convinced that I need to learn how. I am trying to convince myself that I need to learn a winter sport that I can enjoy since we will be moving up to winterland world one day! So as I go get everything packed for tomorrow, wish me luck for I am a nervous wreck!!! I am sure I will not be able to move on Monday, but I am always in for a little fun. Knowing me I will probably end up in the lodge drinking hot chocolate and wondering why I was talked into something so out of the normal for me!!! Pics will be posted later.

No comments: