Sunday, January 10, 2010

Never too old to learn a new trick


So I take back everything I ever said in my last post. We loved skiing. It is the best thing. Yes, I am sure I will be sore tomorrow. But skiing was so much fun. I biffed it the first time I went down the hill, but after that it started to become natural! The sun did help make the event better. It was so warm that all we needed was sweatshirts and pants! It was so nice and so much fun. I am so grateful for my sister taking us and showing us the loops. I guess I will have to adventure off of the bunny hill someday, but for now I will take the bunny hill and love it! I am so proud of Cailey. She did so well and she biffed it too, but realized that the snow was not going to hurt her when she fell. Eventually she started to zoom right down the hilll. She needs to learn how to stop and realize that Aunt Tawnya will not be there to catch her, but for a 3 year old I am very proud of her.


My Little ski bunny




Aunt Tawnya pulling Cailey up the hill



She was so proud of her little skis...so was her mommy too!

No comments: