Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Sun, where have you been???



Almost looks like a summer day with all that sun shining down on his blonde head

So January is here, like it or not. NOT! But we have to deal with. I feel like January is like the 9th month of pregnancy. I am just counting down the weeks to the days of when it is going to be over. We are almost through the month and it has not been that bad of one. Today was a very special day, the wind had stopped blowing and it was about 53 degrees out! To celebrate the nice day I let the kids bundle up and play outside. I dragged the kids' table into the garage to be away from the small breeze and let the kids play with their playdough that they got from Santa. I hung out in the sun and read a book, when I was not helping Cayden open yet another color tub of play dough.  It was such a fabolous day that it really got me  into spring mode...Just counting down the days now!!!



In the garage playing with the playdough

No comments: