Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Clause Came



Santa finally came to the Cronquist house! We were so excited for him to come. Cayden got a tool bench and Cailey Mae got the Loving Family Dollhouse.

For Christmas Eve we went to Great Aunt Kristi's house and had a wonderful time. I was able to actually dress the kids up and loved every minute of it. There are only a couple days out of the year that Cody will let me dress Cayden up in a sweater and Christmas is one of them. Here are the two all dressed up.
We got home around 9:30ish and it was time to put out the special key for Santa on the front door knob and set out the cookies and milk. Cody put Cayden asleep and I put Cailey Mae asleep. As we were tyring to go to sleep, Cailey could have sworn that she heard Santa on the roof. I really love the innosents of kids at this age. Cody and I finally made it to bed after 12:00 trying to finish up on last minute things. A little before 8:00 Cayden and Cailey woke up and wanted to see if Santa had come and oh boy did he! I am going to miss this season but always look forward to a clean house again too. Merry Christmas everybody. Time to go get things cleaned up, for this year we are having Christmas dinner at our house this year. This could possibly be the last year in this house for Christmas and want to make it memeroable!

Cayden sporting his new Elmer Fud hat

Cailey loves her new hat too!!!

Dinner was a hit. We had prime rib, candy yams, green bean casserole, and nice yummy rolls...Dinner was faboulous! My whole family was there: Kevin, Fawn, Johnnathon, Dakota, and Cheyenne; Tawnya, Josh, Tanner, Shelby and James; my mom and dad; Cody's step dad-Fred and brother-Chace, and then our two little monsters. Does life really get better than this when your whole family can be there together making those great memories together? I love this time of the year, but then it makes me wonder why we have to have some holiday to come together like this? Hmmmm???? Anyways, I hope everybody had a great day too. We recieved great gifts and hopefully everybody liked what we gave to them.

No comments: