Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All I want for Christmas

So we are very excited for Christmas in the Cronquist house hold. Especially one little particular 3 (almost 4) year old!

So Cailey has made her Christmas list, thanks to all the commercials on the TV for the past three months.

1. A pony with sparkles in its hair
2. The loving family dollhouse
3. A dolly or two or three....
4. Play dough and things to go with it
5. New Crayons
6. A dolly that can take a bath with her

However, of course, it changes daily to whatever she sees in catalogs and TV commercials. I love the innocents of her age!


Cayden's List

1. A tool bench
2. Guns

I think I am still more excited then the kids just because they still are not too sure what to expect. I love Christmas, I don't think it gets any better then the dreaming of what might be under the tree when you wake up. I love now that my kids are getting into it too!

No comments: