Sunday, December 20, 2009

The BIG 30...

So Cody just turned the big 30...30 use to seem so old. Now we are there. I am begining to feel my age a little more and when I turn around and see kids drinking and refer to them as kids, I know that I am getting old! Cody and I started dating when he was just turning 16! I still love him as much as I did when we were in high school! So in the spirit of his birthday I am going to list 30 reasons on why I still love him!
1. Always seems to be positive!
2. Great husband, he really does treat me like a queen.
3. Great Father! The kids could not ask for a better daddy.
4. Great provider. Even though he has to work out of town and we don't get to see him as much, he provides for us well!
5. Funny
6. Does not get annoyed by my stupid questions.
7. Great bar-b-quer
8. Always there to give a hand
9. Very witty! I wish I could think off the top of my head like him!
10. His passion for his horses (even though sometimes it drives me crazy!)
11. His relationship with my dad (I think my dad loves him more than me!)
12. His calmness! He never gets stressed and if he does, he never shows it!
13. His senstivity...
14. His family ethics!
15. His charm
16. The easiness of his likings
17. Does not care what is for dinner
18. His passion for life
19. The control he can have over a situation
20. His laugh
21. The little things he does for me to show he loves me
22. The way he treats my friends
23. His way with people in general
24. His honesty
25. The way he is with money (if it was not for his spending we would not have fun at all!)
26. His friendship with others, he has kept his old friends but always has an open door for new ones too).
27. His can do attitude...He always finds a way to make things work!
28. His smile
29. His patience
30. He is gets up with the kids (Cayden the most) and watches them so I can scrapbook or go shopping :)


No comments: