Sunday, December 20, 2009

Need a break

A Christmas gift for somebody special A little something for my room mom in my class

 teacher gifts for Cailey's teachers

 gifts for Cailey's teachers

Yummy Chocolate covered pretzelsRudolph the reindeer cupcakes

Pilgrima hats for Cailey's preschool class
Rice Krispie ornaments for a Christmas party

So finally I have two straight weeks off. I am in much need of  a break! I don't know why I do it to myself, but I do...I was in such a rat race the last week of school before break. I had to get so much done in such little time. I am so excited that Cailey is in school and that I get to do cute little cupcakes and what nots for her class. I am also enjoying creating gifts for the teachers for Christmas. Here are a few pictures of my latest creations for teachers, friends, and family....

No comments: