Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer is almost over as I know it!

I hope Cailey can always love summer and think of her summer like this!!!

I have a week left until summer break is over and school starts. It is always hard for me to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall/school starting! Even though I am looking forward to routine again in my life and bedtimes that are actually early. I love being home with the kids all day and going to the swimming pool, dam, or whatever else life may bring us! I am dreading getting up at the same time everyday, the consent rush and chaos that every morning brings us, the extra cost of daycare and preschool. But for this week I am going to take it for what it is worth.


Monday: Roaring Springs...LOVE IT!!! If I lived closer I would have season passes and go probably everyday! I love following the kids around and getting a great tan! When they are older, I can see myself laying out in a chair (reading a trashy novel) while they check back in with me every so often.

Cailey loved the water slides! Her favorite slide is the yellow fast slide.

Cayden was not sure about the slides...he was much happier just hanging out!

More to come for the rest of week...

What is on my list?
The Boise Zoo, the Discover Center, the Dam, the city pool, and I would like to do the paddle boats too...
all in a weeeks time! Ugh

No comments: