Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh me, Oh my, I have turned 29!!!

It is official, I am in my last ending stretch of my 20s. As of now I am not too upset or nervous or whatever else one might be. I am kind of amazed that I am getting older though  because I still feel at times that I am still the little tag along snot nosed sister! Oh wait, I still kind of am!

While I was at the fair this year I was looking around and thinking about all the little tweens running around and chasing after the boys and thought "Wow I remember doing that and passing by the beer booth and thinking how old those people were!" Guess what I am one of those old people now!" Funny to think.

Anymore age really is not that important.
                                                                            
             I am pass the age to get "good rates" for insurance
                    
                                I can actually rent a car now...that is if we ever went anywhere to rent one!

I can drink and gamble...once again, if we went anywhere to do that

                              What else is there to be looking forward to???? Any thoughts?





2 comments:

Becky Brown said...

Senior Discounts at Ross on Tuesdays. I think that starts at 50. So something to look forward to.

Melissa said...

You look great at 29, love it because things change when you get to your 30's. I was a little jealous seeing you yesterday rocking your bikini after having two kids!