Monday, March 8, 2010

Update on the frog...AKA Tiger Stripes

Yes, the frog is still around and he is becoming more of a family member everyday! Not too sure how I feel about that, but I  know on the day he dies I will be a little sad! We have finally convinced the kids on holding the frog, and I too have overcome my fear of it and held it. 
The other night he finally croaked. VERY EXCITING!!! So I think that means he is finally happy in his home. So now we wait to hear him croak everynight.
I can just see it now...When the time comes to travel with cody in the  trailer...the dog will have to go, the cat, the fish, and now the frog...I guess it could only get worse if we had a bird in the mix of it all.

Cayden was very proud of himself





Cailey thought it tickled and wanted it off as fast as we put it on her hand.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Bonnie!

So fun to hear from you on my blog. Your pinkalicious party looked darling! So fun. We have a lot in common. I taught Elementary school for six years before kids and loved it. I also married my high school sweetheart. :) AND my girls have the same brown and pink cupcake shirt as your cute little one. AND I've been listening a lot to this song playing on your blog right now. :) Fun to get to know you a little better!