Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is in the Air

You can always tell when Spring is in the air at the Cronquist home!

The slugbug comes out. Cayden is very excited about it!


We eat lunch outside! Some quality "man" time today eating on the tailgate


Cleaning up gravel and mud from the winter.


Freshly mowed grass! My favorite activity to do outside!


bounce house gets set up for the day.


The horses get out for some grooming and riding

I love Spring. But more importanly I love the SUN!!! I love how it makes you feel. I love that the kids get to play outside all day in it and sleep so well at night. Even at 58 degrees, I will take all the sun I can get; however, I will gladly accept warmer weather. I think this year will be one of the best summers yet. The kids are going to be old enough to go out and play on their own and I will be able to sit back and read a book. I am really excited to take them to the city pool and let them play in the kiddi pool while I catch some sun. Like I said, it is going to be a great summer!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That photo of Cayden with the horse is darling! Actually, I enjoyed all of the photos. They sure are growing up fast aren't they? Hope to see all of you sometime soon.