Saturday, August 20, 2011

A no good, horrible day!

What a day and not a good one either...My mother in law came and got the kids for me this morning so I could go have a make over. Started off to a great start.

Just as we were finishing up on my hair I get a call from my neighbor that he thought he might have shot my dog, Scooby!!! "what that cannot be!" Scooby and Murphy are locked up in their kennel!" Well, I was wrong! The dogs dug out and went running the neighborhood. Scooby dug into a pen with a sheep and tired killed it...The neighbor saw her doing it and killed my sweet Scooby girl!!!

He was in the right, Cody would have done it to another dog if they were chasing his horses. But it still sucks! It sucks because we love her sooo much! It sucks because she was a great house dog! It sucks because she was great with the kids!

Will we get another dog? NO!!!I am over dogs! We will keep Murphy and work with him and give him all the attention. But God, I am soooo going to miss Scooby. I am going to miss her big curly body, her excitement when she got to come into the house, her attachment to Cailey (they were best friends!)

Cailey is upset because she did not get to say good bye :( Cayden, just thinks she is going to dig herself back up out of the ground. He finally did come around and asked about Scooby's mom and dad and he was sad that they would never get to see her again!

Rest in Peace Scooby Doodle Doo....We will see you again!!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh Bonnie that is so sad, I'm sorry that it happened what horrible news to get. I hope each day things get a little better.