Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Okay, so maybe our local high school is not as intense as the Friday Night Lights you see on TV, but I still enjoy going to the high school games!!! Probably not the same reasons as everybody else, but I still enjoy going!

I love to go to watch my brother-in-law, Chace, play...even though I have a hard time keeping up where he is!...

I love to dress the kids up in their blue and white clothes...

I love to dwell on the kids that I have taught in previous years...they are growing up way to fast!...

I love to people watch...

I love to see the community come together...

And I get to see Cody's Aunt Cindy and Uncle Alan more than usual!!!

The kids also love going to the game but for other reasons...

Cailey loves to get candy from the concession stands with her Grandma Margie...

She loves to give the husky dog high fives...

She loves to go up and down the bleachers with her best friend Cameron Brown...

She loves to see her favorite babysitter, Mel, and hang out with her and the "big" kids





Cayden loves to get candy from the concession stands with his Grandma Margie...

He loves to go back and forth from his Grandpa Fred to his Grandma Margie...

He loves to go up and down on the bleachers with his best friend Tucker Brown... 

He love to hide from the Husky Dog because he is afraid of him!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

My friend, Linda, was the Huskie dog when we were in high school! I always tugged on her tail :)