Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello October


Hello October...I welcome you with open arms...so does Cailey!!!

October is one of my favorite months because....Cool mornings, warm afternoons, sweaters & boot weather, (now I can wear my new outfit!) life seems to slow down, pumpkin spice scents in the house, fresh scents outside, really green grass, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, snuggle blankets, baking, crock pot brewing, crafting, fall bazaars, football games, family pictures, and fall decor...does it really get any better than fall?

I look forward every year to dragging out all my decorations (wish I had more) and decorating the house. I love going to all the craft stores and bazaars and dreaming what my house could look like. Maybe Martha Stewart can come and decorate for me or at least give me money so I can whip up some of her creations :) I love to sit at the table and do crafts with the kids. I already have my list of want tos to do with them.




In honor of fall and school pictures, I took my darling little girl (who thinks she is already a teenager),  to a friends apple orchard to take her school pictures. Even though she will not be 5 until January these are her pictures for the year..Of course, she did not cooperate. AT ALL! But they are what  they are and I am sticking to them.







 

No comments: